Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

23 February 2014
The Sunday Post


This is is Meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and here are the rules.

It is your chance to re-cap your bookish week, what did your review last week, any new purchases, what will be coming up in your blog next week or generally anything you feel you would like to share with the blogging community.




So, What did I do last week?


February is almost over, can you believe it? This week, the children were on half-term holiday here, but luckily my children are now old enough so they don't need a childminder. Only my daughter still goes to senior school, my middle son is in college (he wants to become a civil engineer), and the eldest son is  working in retail at the moment. He has applied to join the Royal Air Force and we are currently awaiting his interview. 

I'm still, as ever, very busy at work. Oh, how I wish I had more time for my books. I did not get any books this week because I really wish to get ahead with some of the books, especially the review ones which I received from Twitter and via the blog. I don't apply for ARC yet, and didn't even look for free books… But I keep looking lovingly at my books from the book club, taking them out one by one and putting them back in the box. :) 

My Blog last week:


I finished reading: 


Loving Heather by Alex Carlisle (a YA book about the trials of teenagers first going to Uni and finding love) 
(purchased)



I started reading: 

How To Knock A Bravebird From Her Perch by D.Bryant Simmons (a novel about  domestic abuse and a woman's bravery)
(received for review from the author) 




This is what I'm planning for my blog next week: 

Monday

Review: How to play guitar: A complete guide for absolute Beginners Level 1 by Pen Parker

This review will be written by my daughter Ruby Farooqi



Tuesday

First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intro hosted by Bibliophile by the Sea And Tuesday Teaser hosted by Should Be Reading: my choice of book is Loving Heather by Alex Carlisle

Wednesday

Review: 11.22.63 by Stephen King


Thursday

Review: The Beach by Alex Garland



Friday

Book Blooger Hop hosted by Coffee addicted writer
The Friday 56 hosted by Freda's voice 


Saturday

This will mark my 2-months blogiversary - and I would like to look back on the past 2 months: my favourite posts, how do I get along now, is it as I expected, what did I learn, anything surprising and what are my plans for the future and has this changes since the beginning.


Have a great week everyone and Happy Reading!