This is is Meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and here are the rules.
It is your chance to re-cap your bookish week, what did your review last week, any new purchases, what will be coming up in your blog next week or generally anything you feel you would like to share with the blogging community.
- How to knock a Bravebird from her Perch by D. Bryant Simmons
- Reading People by Jo-Ellan Dimitrius (non fiction)
- Firestarter by Stephen King
- Brick Lane by Monica Ali
- Newbooks Magazine #80 March/April
- join Laura @ Laura Plus Books for LBGT month - no rules, just read and post about at least one LBGT book.
- Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts is launching the Summer 2014 reading challenge
- Parajunkee says: Sorry your Blog sucks so I didn't stick around - 15 reasons to un-follow
- Gigi Ann @ Gigianns Blog: 35 things you should never say to a book lover
- First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intro hosted by Bibliophile by the Sea and Tuesday Teaser hosted by Should be Reading:
- How many of those famous books did you read? I'll tell you mine.
Have a great week and happy reading my bookish friends.