Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

18 April 2014


Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Head over to their blogs to check them out. 

Feature and Follow is exactly what it says… a weekly feature of two chosen blogs, and a question or a task for us to participate in. 


This week's featured blogs are : Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally  and   Create With Joy              
so check them out as well.

The aim is to get new followers to your blog and, of course, follow other blogs out there and get to know other bloggers, browse their blogs, leave comments and find stuff which interests you. For me, apart from books of course, this is what book blogging is all about - connect with others and chat about our favourite hobby.

The rules are all explained here in detail by Parajunkee.


This weeks question:


Spring Break. Where would be your favorite destination spot if you could join the Spring Break festivities?



I like nothing more than sunshine with a lovely hotel with a nice bar, nice pool and sun lounger. I'm not one for very intense activities on my break - maybe I'm getting old - just laying by the pool with a good book will do me anytime. My favourite destination for me would be Spain / The Canary Islands which offers nice sunshine for us Europeans even in the winter. And as it happens, this is where I will be heading in 6 days Jippeeeeeee :) Got my books already sorted for this - will take Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, Apple Tree yard by Louise Doughty and The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion. All got quite a bit of publicity recently, and I haven't read them yet. Can't wait!!!!