Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

26 April 2014



I'm sure you agree with me … the Internet certainly has completely changed my reading experience and reading habits (for the better definitely). Yes, I do spend too much time browsing the Internet. Since becoming a book blogger, it is mainly other blogs and the links they take me to.

I would like to ask you to share your favourite bookish news websites you browse regularly. Here are a few of mine:




This is, of course, an open list, no value attached to any of them, just a few sides I like to browse on a regular basis. Please feel free to add yours.

Peggy x