Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

11 May 2014
The Sunday Post



This is is Meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and here are the rules.

It is your chance to re-cap your bookish week, what did your review last week, any new purchases, what will be coming up in your blog next week or generally anything you feel you would like to share with the blogging community.



So, what did I do last week?


Back from vacation….I still felt incredible relaxed this week. We don't realise how much we actually do need some time away from it all sometimes. 






Hubby and me


And here I am, enjoying my fav activity: reading (looking rather serious …)


I have to share this with you though because I thought it was just too good… I have to explain that my 15 year old daughter stayed at home with her older brothers and they looked after the house and animals. This is a message I received from her: 


In the words of Laurence Fishburne aka Morpheus: Welcome to the real world :)



On the blog last week

Reviews:


Memes / Features 



Finish / Start

Finish:

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Apple Tree Yard by Louise Doughty


Added to my stash

I'm being good and didn't by any books and didn't download any freebies either. Really want to get ahead with review reading and soooo many paperbacks I really want to start. So, all sensible.

Received for review:

By All Men's Judgements by Brad Cotton




What I'm planning on the blog for next week


Reviews:

The Complete Guide to Weightloss Motivation by Bill Rockwell (non-fiction)



Trial of Love by Christina OW




The Gunslinger by Stephen King (Dark Tower Series I)



Apple Tree Yard by Louise Doughty 



Memes / Features

First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intro and Teaser Tuesdays : This Changes Everything by by Sally Ember (The Spanners Vol 1) 


Have a great week everyone.
Peggy x