Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

27 April 2014
The Sunday Post



This is is Meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and here are the rules.

It is your chance to re-cap your bookish week, what did your review last week, any new purchases, what will be coming up in your blog next week or generally anything you feel you would like to share with the blogging community.



So, what did I do last week?


I'm putting this post together on Tuesday, as I'll be on vacation by the time of the next Sunday post, and I'm not sure if I will have Internet access. I'm not bringing my laptop, but I now hubby will, so I may or may not alter the post. 

It's been so nice being off work for a few days, and for the first time since blogging, I am actually managing to pre-schedule posts :) 

Other than that… my 18 year old son is a big Games of Thrones Fan (the TV series). He is dyslexic so struggles with reading, but yesterday asked me if I can get the Games of Thrones book for him to read, which made me really happy. Had a look in Waterstones today, wow, they are seriously big books. They had book 1-5 in a set which was £65. Well, I'm not sure if he can actually stick with it, and a big book like that is too threatening to him :) 


On the blog last week

Reviews:



Memes / Features:




Finish / Start

Finish:


Wherewolves by John Vamvas/Olga Montes

Start:

Trial of Love by Christina OW
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn


Around the blogosphere/ bookish news





Added to my stash

Received for review:

Cats, Scarves and Liars by Kathryn White 


(I love the cute cover!)

Hollow Shotguns by Khalid Patel



Freebies download on Kindle
(check before downloading with 1-click to see if still free!)
A couple of non-fiction books for me


Walk it off:Walking to lose weight by Emily Stanford


Creating your plan for weight loss success by P.Seymour



What I'm planning for the blog next week

Reviews:


Wherewolves by John Vamvas/Olga Montes

Lanzarote Marco Polo Travel Guide

Bag of Bones by Stephen King

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Review of Newbooks Magazine Issue 81 May/June


Memes / Features:

First Chapter First Paragraph Intro hosted by Diane at Bibliophile by the Sea and Teaser Tuesday at MizB at Should Be Reading: Trial of Love by Christina OW


Feature & Follow

Have a Great Week my bookish Friends :)
Peggy x